Who we are
Our website address is: https://jb-3.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
The Information We Collect
- We may collect contact information that you provide voluntarily. At various locations through the Site, there are links through which you can email us to request information or submit comments. We also may collect contact information so that we may send to you requested materials, information, and news about JB-3 and its affiliates.
- Please note, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. The contact information that you may submit to us is not encrypted, and therefore is susceptible to interception and viewing by third parties without your or our knowledge or consent. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of that information except while it is in our sole custody and control. Consequently, any Internet transmission of information is made at your own risk. If you prefer, you may contact us via telephone at the numbers identified on the Site.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not share any personal information that we have collected or that you may have provided to us through our website with any third parties, unless required to do so by legal, judicial, or governmental mandate.
- We do not contract with any advertising or marketing agencies to sell or disseminate personal information obtained from you.
- We do not contract with any advertising or marketing agencies to gather individual or group profile information from our visitors.
How We Keep Information Secure
- We limit access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to maintain and improve our Site and to provide information that you request. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
- This Site may also contains links to certain third-party websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We also are not responsible for the nature, quality or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for quality, accuracy, or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on this Site does not imply or express an approval or endorsement of the linked website, or any of the content, opinions, products, or services provided on those websites. If you decide to leave this Site and access those third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Correcting, Updating, and Deleting Personal Information
- At any time, you may request us to correct, update, or delete personal information that you have voluntarily submitted via email, web form, or similar transmission by submitting an email to us at email@example.com.
- If you choose to delete your personal information from our records, we will delete your name and contact information from our records within a reasonable amount of time except when required by law. You still may receive some information from us after the date that you submit your deletion request, but only because that information was prepared before your request was processed.
Notification of Changes
- In the event that we decide to change the way that we use personally identifiable information, we will notify users via email, and provide users with a choice as to whether we use their information in this new manner.